Monday 28 August 2017

Reading Challange 12

We were told to read a book that your parents read when they were young and I read Pony pals "I want a pony"
Warning this is a spoiler.

Reflection:
It is about a girl called Lulu or Lucinda and she went out to have a picnic one day and she took some food and made a map of where she was going she headed up Mudge road and then went up Lilac lane, she saw a pony in a barbed wire paddock when she got up there she feed the pony an apple and crawled under the fence she set her picnic up and ate it she also decided to call the pony Snow white. The next day she went on a picnic again but when she got up the road she saw that the pony was in pain it had cut herself in the barbed wire she needed help luckily 2 girls names Pam and Anna riding horses named Lightning and Acorn. Lulu took her sweater off and waved it around. Pam and Anna noticed it they went over to her and saw that the pony was sore. Pams dad was a vet so  they went back to go get him. He came back and helped the pony into the horse trailer and headed back the girl talked and talked. The next day Lulu got a phone call, it was Pam asking if she wanted to stay the night at her house Lulu was allowed and she went. When they got there they had dinner and then went over to the stables they slept in the stables next to Snow white. In the end Lulu ended up riding Snow white .

6 comments:

  1. Brooklyn what a fantastic reflection and absolute spoiler! It would be awesome if you could post a picture of the front cover for us.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well I did say that is was a spoiler!

      Delete
  2. Hi Brooklyn I really like your reflection on the story Pony Pals "I want a Pony." I like how you have detailed sentences on the story and what it was about. I remember when I did book recounts, it was hard as a little kid to write like this. I remember when I used to read these stories, it was really interesting at the time. Do you think you could add some punctuation as I found it hard to understand what you were saying without the punctuation. Keep up the good work!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you for your comment next time I will try to add punctuation.

      Delete
  3. WOW! What an INCREDIBLE Reflection and It really shows that you Understand the story. Try do another book again because I really Enjoyed This.
    From Joseph SPX NU'U!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well the reading challenge is over now :)

      Delete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.