Friday 26 October 2018

A stormy night



I woke up on a cold Friday night as I hear the dog whimpering, I feel her crawl around my feet. The cat meowing,  scared like and ran under the bed to sleep. The rain pounding on the roof,  the tree branch scratching on the window. The lightning frightning the animals with its big flash as the thunder comes along with its big pound.  Sounds like someone dropping the wooden spoon on the floor but louder. The floor shakes when the thunder comes on this stormy night. ⛈⛈🌩🌩🐕🐈

7 comments:

  1. Hello Brooklyn,
    For me as a reader I like your first sentence best of all because I know what it feels like to have animals crawl around my feet. In your first sentence you have also managed to describe the night through feelings and sound. Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kia Ora Brooklyn I like you story it could help me by puting in punctuation and describeing

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Brooklyn my name is Janaya,I am from Red Hill School in papakura. I like your story but when I was reading your first sentence it started getting me scared and can you please put more punctuation to it please and I like how you put your blog post and thank you for sharing.can't wait for next post.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have tried to add as much punctuation as for it to still make sense.

      Delete
  4. Ki Ora,Brooklyn my name is Angelina and I am from Saint Patrick's School here in Panmure Auckland. I really liked the way you put so much detail into it and I liked how you put describing words.You can check my blog out at http://spsangelinat.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Brooklyn my name is Lupe, I am from Saint Patrick School in Panmure Auckland. Your story is very realistic that I got the chills just reading it. I like your description language and appropriate emojis that fit the story. If you would like to check out my blog posts my blog is spslupep.blogspot.com , I hope to blog with you soon! ka kite.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.