Sunday 11 February 2018

Reading challenge 1 & 2

Reading challenge - Read a book set in a different country - read a book in a quiet outdoor space.
Dork diaries - Tales from a not-so-smart miss know-it-all

Read a book set in a different country:
This book is set somewhere in america and i really enjoyed it it got really interesting and when it was time to go in for tea I really didn't want to because it was so cool. 💖💖💖💖

Read a book in a quiet outdoor space:
As i sat outside reading my book it made me feel relax sitting outside as the cars, people and bikers go pass and I loved the sound of the crickets in grass I really did not want to stop reading even my cat enjoyed it.
★★★★★


1 comment:

  1. What an awesome start to your reading challenge Brooklyn.Do you know where the book was set? Did it share a place name we could research to find where it is? Would love to see a picture of the quiet posy you found to read.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.