Sunday 20 May 2018

Cooking Challenge 6/7

This time it was a week away from my Dads birthday so I made him a cake and his favourite treats, Caramello slice and Spice Shortcake (Some family recipes I think) These count as bake and decorate a cake and free space. Here are some photos. (We already ate some of the cake) The decorating is m&m's (colour coded because I'm one of those people) and Pineapple Lumps. The mixture was brought and the icing was made from icing sugar, cocoa, butter and water.




1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora, My name is Krystal from Red Hill School. I like that you have made the cake it is yummy. What did the cake taste like with the pineapple lumps and m&ms in? I hope I can try that at home. Thank you for sharing it was a great idea.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comment.